State Government of Andhra Pradesh brings AP Covid-19 Emergency Pass for all citizens of the state, and this Epass needs to be available for emergency and for most valid situations only, and as per guidance one who is serving Law & Order Magisterial duties, Emergency Vehicles, Health Worker, Bank, Media, Medical Service or any Death case, need to apply for Epass for their movement.
As per the current information provided by the Central Government of India, the lockdown has been extended till 3rd May 2020, and if any further information about it can be seen in Government official site, thus, anyone who is keen to travel for any specific need, they might use the below process to get an emergency pass during lockdown movement.
This AP Covid-19 Emergency E Pass needs to be applied by individuals who have a valid government proof of Andhra Pradesh State, and thus, follow this step and get your Epass applied for only emergency movement.
Process to Apply for AP COVID-19 Emergency Pass in Andhra Pradesh
- First open your browser and follow this URL gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- This will take you to Registration page to Apply for Epass
- Entry your Mobile number and click on Send OTP button
- Enter OTP received on your registered mobile number in next column and as confirmed you will be taken to form
- In this Page, enter your details has been asked along with purpose
- Fill all details without miss and upload required documents
- Agree the conditions by a Tick and submit the filled details
- That’s it, and the details provided by you will be then verified by Corona specially appointed Health Officials.
- As per purpose stated and area of travel, the approval of form will be considered.
- After successful confirmation, SMS will be sent to registered mobile numbers to download the covid-19 emergency pass Andhra Pradesh.
- Can non-Indian use this Form to Epass?
No, this Emergency Pass by the Andhra Pradesh government is only Indian Citizens and anyone who is from another country must visit the nearest Covid-19 Health care center to get approval for movement.
- Can I Apply Epass to travel to my Village?
As per the guidance of the Government of India, it is requested of every citizen to stay at their respective places and no movement even to their hometown is approved, and only in case of emergency the Covid-19 Emergency Pass can be applied.