How do i sign up for AIMS portal, What are the requirements for Railway Employee Self Service or online HRMS Portal registration, Can railway employee register to AIMS HRMS without mobile number…
AIMS is referred as Accounting Information and Management System which is a department of Indian Railways, and it is the world’s 4th large railway network employing to 13 lakhs of total employees, where the employee of Indian Railway works round the clock to serve the Indian National people.
Hope you know that AIMS department of Indian Railways services with Employee Self Service or HRMS providing their monthly Pay Slip, Tax Forms, Form 16, Paying bills, career development searches, Provident Fund, Loans & Advances, Income Tax details and more, This is how AIMS support world’s 8th largest employer Indian railways with all efficiency, where earning of employee so called salary is been taken from the earing of Indian Rails.
As there are lakhs of employee in Indian railways, the AIMS has come up with registration process to begin online for HRMS portal, So those who wish to get use the AIMS services being an employee of Indian railways, then have a look below given process.
Firstly, visit the Official portal of AIMS using the URL link as aims.indianrailways.gov.in
Now let the Railway employee HRMS home page get loaded and here click on Employee Self Service
- Login page will be open in New Tab, go down and click on New User Registration
- Page will be reloaded, and you will be asked to fill Employee Aadhaar Number, Mobile number and Date of birth
Fill this detail correct as per the employee records which was already registered when appointment
- Click Submit
AIMS portal will send the submitted employee bo data with available data in IPAS, after getting match with the existing data in database, server sends initial password on employee mobile number through SMS
- Enter the received password
- Click on Register and Login Button
When the employee data is verified, your mobile number will receive the Registration successfully message along with your new initial password which need to be change after your login for first time.
The server immediately verifies the password and allows the registered employee to access the Railway Employee Self Service (RESS) Portal by displaying the employee data
- Once done, details of employee will be verified with IPAS data and allows to login to AIMS portal access
By the above way , the Indian Railway Employee can register themselves and get access to AIMS portal, then after registration you may pick the Pay Slip of any month you wish to generate and get it downloaded to your PC or laptop, and can access all the other like PF, Income Tax and more, where this process is only for those who have been register with AIMS portal.
How to Login to AIMS Portal
This is actual place where you can get your AIMS pay slip downloaded and look at the Salary of yours for that month, and through this you can have a look at Payment sheet or career information by Indian railways on your employment from anywhere, Hope the below guide will help you to generate your Salary Slip and other in easy way.
- Visit the AIMS web portal using the Railway Employee Self Service (RESS) URL by clicking the link aims.indianrailways.gov.in/mAIMS
- Now click on Employee Self-service option and proceed further
- New Tab will open asking you to enter user ID and Password
- If your registered with AIMS, submit your registered email ID and password here
- Click on submit button and select Salary Slip option from options
- How to Communicate to AIMS department for a Compliant
Employee can write down an email with your query to firstname.lastname@example.org, which will be seen by official holding the AIMS administration, and the railway employee can request for any type of Password reset, Login Issue, Pay Slip issue can be asked through same mail and can be recorded as a compliant.
- Can an employee register to AIMS portal without Aadhaar
If there is no updated Aadhaar data in employee database, then employee can register themselves to RESS (Railway Employee Self Service) portal by clicking the link “Not Having Aadhaar” and by providing 11 digit employee number and valid mobile number and Date of Birth.